Grapefruit + Mint Soy Wax Candle "Grateful"
Wooden and cotton wick soy wax candles are free from carcinogens, toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in candles. Our goal is that you can enjoy a safe product in your home. All our ingredients are sourced in The United States. We NEVER test on animals. All our products are vegan and handcrafted in the Central Coast of San Luis Obispo, CA
- To ensure that your candle don't tunnel, make sure to burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edge of the jar.
- Burn for 2 - 4 hours to establish a full melt pool. Burn candle max. of 4 hrs.
- Traditional cotton wicks need trimming. Wooden wicks you must remove the charred part of the wick.
- Store you candle in a dark and cool place. Keep it away from the sun.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2" of wax at the bottom of the vessel.
- Wooden wicks take longer to light. At times, they can self-extinguish and need re-lighting, just like firewood.
- For wooden wick trouble shooting please go HERE
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable object.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All orders are final. If you have an issue with your order please don't hesitate to contact us.