"Empowered" Soy Wax Candle
Be enchanted by this amazing winter candle! This captivating holiday scent uses top notes of invigorating eucalyptus and camphor, with middle notes of pine and fir, and hints of spiced clove. All grounded by cedarwood and patchouli, this festive fragrance always spreads the joy of the season.
Carefully crafted with the utmost quality and safety standards in mind, Mistletoe soy wax candles are composed of a renewable wooden and cotton wick, free from carcinogens, toxins, and potentially dangerous chemicals. With all our components sourced in the United States and produced in the San Luis Obispo, Ca our products are vegan, animal-free, and promote a safe and secure environment in your home.Phthalate FREE - No chemicals - No Dyes - No Additives
Candle Profile:Top Note: Eucalyptus, Red Currant
How to take care of your clean candle:
- To ensure that your candle don't tunnel, make sure to burn your candle until the wax pool has reached the edge of the jar.
- Burn for 2 - 4 hours to establish a full melt pool. Burn candle max. of 4 hrs.
- Traditional cotton wicks need trimming. Wooden wicks you must remove the charred part of the wick.
- Store you candle in a dark and cool place. Keep it away from the sun.
- Discontinue use when you reach the last 1/2" of wax at the bottom of the vessel.
- Wooden wicks take longer to light. At times, they can self-extinguish and need re-lighting, just like firewood.
- For wooden wick trouble shooting please go HERE
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable object.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All orders are final. If you have an issue with your order please don't hesitate to contact us.